This journey packs a mighty punch in just eight days. Start in Istanbul and marvel at the Blue Mosque before navigating the warrens of the Grand Bazaar, then travel to the Aegean Sea to soak up sun, salt and history in Kusadasi with a visit to the ancient city of Ephesus. Travel on the overnight train to Central Anatolia and the fairytale landscape of Cappadocia, where hot air balloons dot the skyline and dwellings are cut into the cliffs, then finish back in Istanbul, the long-lived metropolis where East meets West.
- Istanbul – Old City Walking Tour (Half Day)
- Ephesus – archaeological site
- Selcuk – Gozleme making demonstration and lunch
- Selcuk – Isa Bey Camii
- Selcuk – Artemis Temple Visit
- Sirince – Wine Tasting
- Cappadocia – Kaymakli Underground City
- Cappadocia – Valley Walk
- This short but sweet trip packs a punch with visits to Istanbul, Cappadocia and Ephesus while still leaving plenty of time to relax.
- Enjoy a free day on the Aegean in the resort town of Kusadasi. You can check out Pamukkale’s thermal pools, take a gulet cruise along the coast or relax on the beach.
- Taste local fruit wines in one of the best-preserved Greek Ottoman villages in the country. It’s picture perfect and produces quite the delicious tipple!
- Get a birds-eye view of Cappadocia’s caves, fairy chimneys and honeycomb terrain with an optional balloon ride over this other-worldly landscape.
- Discover the back streets and vibrant local markets of Istanbul with your expert guide, find hidden hotspots and local hangouts that you won’t find in the guidebooks.
Kusadasi - Ephesus
Konya / Cappadocia
Cappadocia to Istanbul